Casual Team Members – Bundaberg
We are excited to have positions vacant for Casual Funeral Assistants.
Our growing local family owned company is seeking casual team members who possess a unique and special kind of compassion.
The position involves the collection and transfer of deceased persons from their place of death at any hour of the day or night. This position also involves assisting at funerals when needed and driving long distances for funeral services and/or deceased transfers.
To be considered for this position you will require the following
• two years’ experience in a customer service facing role
• flexibility with work times as you must be available between the hours of 4.30pm and 8.30am when on the after hours’ roster, as well as available during 8.30am and 4.30pm for day transfers and funeral assistance.
• to live within a 30-minute radius of our tribute center (Desirable)
• must have attention to detail with integrity and professionalism
• be able to demonstrate sensitivity and warmth at all times to our families
• work as part of the team in order to exceed our customers’ expectations
• have excellent people and communication skills
• strictly adhere to company and client confidentiality
• ability to exercise initiative, sound judgement and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
• the ability to strictly adhere to the company’s vision and mission statement, values and ethics and the code of conduct by following standard operating procedures
• hold a manual open drivers licence
• be able to provide 2 recent contactable working references
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are a equal opportunity employer and encourage anyone with the above skills to apply. This is a CASUAL role.
Please forward your resume with a covering letter stating which branch to email@example.com