Funeral Arranger/Conductor/Director – Kingaroy or Bundaberg
We are a local family owned company in Kingaroy and South Burnett and the Bundaberg and Widebay Burnett areas. We are seeking full time or Part time team member who is an all rounder in the funeral industry with a unique and special kind of compassion that can be given during our families time of need. Doing funeral arranging, conducting, mortuary work and on call roster to join our team. This position is a high trusted position to enable the family owned funeral home in the region to grow.
This position is located in Kingaroy or Bundaberg.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the Funeral industry.
This role does involve weekend and out of business hours work and flexibility is required.
The duties involved in this position are to:
- assist or be the primary personnel on site with funerals services
- to transfer deceased and have experience in mortuary knowledge procedures
- Liaising with grieving families or individuals to arrange or pre-arrange funerals, ensuring that family/ individual needs are identified and met.
- Promoting the company’s products, maintaining a commercial awareness of individual circumstances
- data entry of our back and front of house programs
- other general administration duties as needed
- to become part of the community
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate
- experience within the funeral industry both customer facing and within the mortuary.
- as expected the successful candidate is to have expert knowledge of the office environment including word, excel, outlook and publisher and other computer software literacy skills.
- flexibility within the working environment and hours and open to overtime work
- integrity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- sensitivity and warmth at all times to our families
- emotional maturity with insightfulness
- an open mind and be an independent thinker
- be able to work independently as well as part of the team in order to exceed our customers expectations
- have a excellent calming phone manner
- have excellent communication skills
- company and client confidentiality
- Physically fit
- ability to exercise initiative, sound judgement and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- the ability to strictly adhere to the company’s vision and mission statement, values and ethics and the code of conduct by following standard operating procedures
- hold a manual open drivers licence
- be able to provide 2 recent contactable working references
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a interview.
Resumes and covering letters can be sent to Generation Funerals HR