Excellent service is important to us.
At Generation Funerals we pride ourselves on having a collaborative workforce who strive to provide excellent customer service. Professionalism and attention to detail in every aspect of our work gives our clients a lasting memory of their loved one, which is the corner stone of our company.
We employ team members in the following positions:
- Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- Prearrangement Coordinators
- Multimedia Consultants (Audio/Video/Graphic)
Administrative Assistants and Receptionists
- Evening, overnight, and weekend Assistants and Transfer Crews
- Funeral Home & Function Centre positions
All our funeral staff aim to continually provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations and letters of thanks and praise attest to the fact that our dedication to outstanding service is an integral part of our continued success.
Working for us
If you think you’d enjoy being a member of our staff, we’d like to hear from you. This is a guide to what we consider to be important qualities and attributes:
- Be able to calmly deal with emotional situations
- Have outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Be technologically adept
- Take a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Value working in outstanding facilities with supportive staff
- Take pride in everything you do
- Have a calling to provide support and serve people in need
- Have the fitness level required to carry out physical demands of the funerals industry positions
Prerequisites for Employment
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Have a sound driving record, hold a valid Queensland Driver’s Licence or licence which is acceptable to the Company’s insurance provider;
- Be inoculated against the Flu, Tetanus and Hepatitis B;
- Be physically fit to fulfil the requirements of their position and retain their fitness throughout their employment;
How to apply for a position
We ask that applicants provide a covering letter explaining why they are interested in the position, their Curriculum Vitae which include two referees relating to their work history and a brief report addressing each item in the Selection Criteria.
Please also outline the position that you are interested in and at which branch you are seeking employment at.
All applications for employment are to be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Application for Employment
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 4443, BUNDABERG QLD 4670